When it comes to maintaining a high level of cleanliness, use, and safety in your facility, it is vital that your space is kept thoroughly clean by a professional commercial cleaning service that takes these requirements as seriously as you do. But not all cleaning services have the right tools to stop the spread of disease or the technology to ensure each surface is treated with attention and care. Unlike other janitorial service providers, Commercial Cleaning Corporation makes use of advanced technology to effectively and efficiently clean even the most hard-to-reach surfaces. We use electrostatic disinfection technology, a tool used to apply disinfectants, mold preventatives, and sanitizers to 3D surfaces for a 360-degree complete clean. Electrostatic disinfection technology is often used in facilities where mold or bacteria outbreak has been suspected or identified, but it is also a great tool in supplementing the everyday cleaning techniques used in corporate offices, medical and healthcare facilities, schools and universities, commercial kitchens, and clean rooms and research/development facilities.
View our video on electrostatic disinfection technology to see the potential for your clean space.
The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting
Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy, and costs across the board, because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and helps prevent the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform, and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of chemicals used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts
How Electrostatic Disinfection Works
This cleaning method atomizes cleaning solutions to produce an electrically charged spray able to wrap around surfaces of all types for an even coating. As a chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it is given a positive charge that is attracted to available negative surfaces. The spray attaches to and collects unwanted negatively-charged particles, which are then removed from the environment with a specially-designed apparatus. Surfaces that are already covered in the cleaning solution will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient. Partner with Commercial Cleaning Corporation to take advantage of our electrostatic disinfecting service or request more information on how we work with Victory Innovations to offer professional electrostatic sprayers and equipment. 1. Covering All Angles, Sanitary Maintenance, 2018
Don’t Confront Coronavirus on Your Own
Get COVID-19 cleaning help from the professionals. Find deep cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection services that fit your needs and budget with 24/7 emergency support.
- Medical & Healthcare Facilities
- K–12 Schools & Universities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Houses of Worship
- Clean Rooms & R&D Facilities
- Construction Cleanup